Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Books I Have Come To Love

Hey Everyone!

Instead of writing a separate post for all the books I have been reading recently I thought I would put them into one post of now until I can write up a longer review for each of them. 

These are in no order what so ever!

Bared To You- Sylvia Day

I LOVED reading Bared To You.  I have read the book about 10 times now and I can't get enough of Eva & Gideon!  Yes, they both have their issues they need to work out.  I am looking forward to reading Reflected in You (Oct. 23rd) & Entwined With You (Dec. 31st)!


Fifty Shades of Grey (Trilogy) - EL James

I wasn't sure about getting Fifty Shades of Grey at first, but I am soooo glad I did.  In some ways I could relate to Ana...  My emotions were all over the place while reading Fifty Shades.  The only bad thing about the books were it skipped over some important parts of Christan & Ana's life...  I am looking forward to whatever comes next from EL James. 

Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire

I absolutely LOVE this book!  Abby thinks that Travis is no good for her because he reminds her of what she left behind.  Abby tries to date Parker because that's what she thinks she wants but she is drawn to Travis...  I am really looking forward to reading Walking Disaster which comes out April of 2013, it will be from Travis' point of view! 


I have read some other books as well and will post reviews on those shortly.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Phascinatin'Phazers, girl, but I'm not from this galaxy HeeHee Because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for us: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, 101101101...-yummy-flavors you DO NOT wanna miss the smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete