Thursday, March 7, 2019

Reviews for a few books

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted my reviews here, I've been posting them on IG, Goodreads and Twitter lately.

No Exit by Taylor Adams (Thank you William Morrow for my review copy)
I loved it and it had me on the edge of my seat. I don't want to give anything away so go out and get a copy of No Exit! You will love it!

The Sisters Hemmingway by Annie England Noblin (Thank you William Morrow for my review copy)

You follow three sisters
•Hadley, the wife of a senator
•Pfeiffer, a New York book editor
•Martha, a Nashville star

They go back to their childhood home in Cold River for the funeral of their aunt who raised them (their mom and younger sister died during a tornado). Each sister has been keeping a secret from the others. I hope you'll enjoy The Sisters Hemingway as much as I did.

Call Me Evie by J.P. Pomare (Thank you Putnam Books for my review copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment