Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mini Review: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday. I finished reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver last night. At first it was kinda hard getting into the book, but towards chapter 3 I fell totally in love with it! This review won't be long since I have dinner in the oven & I am getting ready to watch The Green Bay Packers vs. The Cleavland Browns tonight!

Rating: 4 out of 5


My Thoughts:
Before I Fall is about a girl named Samatha who gets to relive Cupid day for 7 days. At first I thought oh she's going to end up dying in the end, but as you read on I thought hey maybe she will live. Rob (Samatha's boyfriend)is such a JERK! He wants one thing and one thing only (kinda reminds me of some personal experiences, so I needed to know what happend to him in the story). Sam has great friends, a loving sister & and wonderful parents. You should tell the people you love most that you love them because you never know it could be the last time you ever see them. It is a great read and I am going to suggest it to my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Loved this book a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela!
    I haven't read this one yet, but I've heard lots of good things about it. Glad to see you enjoyed it! Also, glad I stumbled on your blog - definitely following now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower, very nice reviews.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook

    ReplyDelete