Monday, August 30, 2010

Review: Above the Line Series Take One


Title: Above The Line Series: Take One by Karen Kingsbury
Publisher: Zondervan
Source: publisher
Rating:4/5
Purchase: Christian Book & Barnes and Noble

Synopsis:

Two unknown producers struggle to fulfill their dreams to change lives through the power of film. With millions of investors’ dollars on the line, everything starts to fall apart and they realize they may be in over their heads. Is it possible to beat the odds and make a movie unlike anything ever done before? Or, will they lose everything in the process?



My Thoughts:

I personally loved the book & I can't wait to read the rest of the series!
As the story starts you find out that Chase & Keith are directing a movie on only 2 million dollars from investors. As you read on you read about the trials that Chase & Keith are going through. Then God speaks to them. What I really liked about that was it was like the book was talking right to me at that point, because of the trials that I am going through right now. Take One also includes the Baxter family (from Karen Kingsbury's other books). Like I said I can't wait to read the rest of the series, to see what happens next!

Thank you Zondervan for sending me the book! I really appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment