Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twenty Boy Summer by Sara Ockler










I am currently in LOVE with Twenty Boy Summer! I started reading it last night and I am almost half way done with it. I will post my review later on this week!


There will be some new things coming up on the blog. I will be starting a weekly In My Mailbox post (although there may not be a weekly post we will see how things go). In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop CultureJunkie.

Well I think that's all I have for today! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying this book! :) It is one of my favourite books. So sweet and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I gave you an award, You can pick it up here: http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete